Parents of Quebec City mosque shooter break silence, say they are living ‘a real nightmare’
The parents of the 28-year-old accused of murdering six men at a Quebec City mosque called the attack inexcusable and inexplicable, and said they too are living “a real nightmare.”
Alexandre Bissonnette faces six counts of first-degree murder in the shooting spree at the Islamic Cultural Centre on Jan. 29 last year. His trial is set for March 26.
A police warrant made public last fall revealed that on the night of the mosque shooting, Mr. Bissonnette ate dinner with his parents and told them he was heading to his shooting club, Les Castors de Charlesbourg. They never saw him again.
Police say the accused owned two handguns – a Sig Sauer and Glock – and a Browning long gun. The suspect’s father told police the guns were registered and kept in a locked storage unit in his mother’s basement.
Things Muslims Like: Halal Products, Halal Tourism Offers, News and Info from the Muslim World!
TML brings you with the best, latest and most interesting information from the Muslim world. At TML, we manually go through the internet and collect the latest interesting releases from the best sites and blogs that are related to our topics.
We do not want you to miss out on any of that precious and interesting information. So we have made it our job to gather the best information out there and deliver it to you.
Join our mailing list today!
We won't rent or sell or spam your email ever. We promise!
We are sad that you are blocking advertisements on this site. Ad revenue allows us to provide you with quality content. If you enjoy our content, please consider supporting us by either whitelisting us or deactivating your adblocker. Our ads are never intrusive. Promised!